Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Rex Lee Run

This Saturday is BYU's Rex Lee 5k run! This is a great way to get outside and run for a good cause! The Rex Lee Run is a run to find a cure for cancer, so not only will you be getting good exercise but you will also be participating in an event to help others and find a cure for cancer.

The run is on Saturday at 9:00 for the 10k and 9:15 for the 5k. It costs 15 dollars for the 5k and 20 dollars for the 10k as long as you register before the day of race. If you register the day of race it will be an additional 5 dollars. In order to save 5 dollars, register online or at the wilk any day before Saturday!

Here is a map of where the run is

I encourage all of you to get out there and run the race! It should be fun to do and it is for a really good cause!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that looks like so much fun!! I have always wanted to run a 5K and eventually a 10K. I am going to go watch my brother in the Dancesprot Championships this saturday. But I will be cheering you all on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that's why i couldn't find parking on saturday morning so i could finish up all of my homework and studies... grrrrr. at least it was for a good cause then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drove by some of the runners on Saturday. I was impressed with how many people were running. Lots of people were obviously not runners even, and they were still out to support. Hoo rah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed it this year! not cool. Hope it turned out great.

    ReplyDelete