Sunday, February 21, 2010

Soldier Hollow!!!

Soldier Hollow Tubing Hill is the perfect place for a winter adventure! If you like sledding, like the snow, or like having fun then you will LOVE tubing at Soldier Hollow and it is relatively close to Provo.

Soldier Hollow has three sledding runs that are 1,200 feet of pure joy! Not only that but they have a lift service that tows you up the hill on your tube. You really don’t have to do anything except hold on, have fun and try to go as fast as possible!

I was able to go to Soldier Hollow with my ward a couple years back and it was such a great ward activity! It is easy to go with a lot of people because the runs can accommodate people and it is a fun way to get to know people! I would recommend going to Soldier Hollow for a date, ward activity or just a fun thing for your friends to do. As long as you dress warm, everyone will love it!

The tubing hill is open Monday thru Friday from noon to 8 and Saturday from 10-8. It costs 19 dollars per person, for 2 hours. You are also able to get group rates depending on the amount of people going. For more information go to http://www.soldierhollow.com/tubing.php.

Soldier Hollow is the perfect place to go for a fun day out of Provo and in the snow. There is always an adventure waiting for you, so go find it!

11 comments:

  1. are there any possibilities of having an epic crash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had one before but I think it is always possible to have a great crash especially if you are looking for one... but if you don't want to crash you can do what you need to do to avoid it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went there two weeks ago, it was great! About epic crashes: if you don't put your feet down at the end in order to stop, you end up flying through a number of orange fences.

    To Kasse: gray letters are not fun to read on black backgrounds...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the suggestion. My little sister is coming into town and wants fun stuff to do. I'll have to take her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get to go in March and I'm so excited! Glad to hear you had fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I think my ward is going there soon for an activity. Just wondering are there ever any accidents?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! This sounds like a fun place!!! My friend went there about a month ago and she really enjoyed herself. I will have to get there soon!! Thanks for the recommendation!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love going to Tubing at Soldier Hollow! I have only been once- but it is still one of the most fun things I have done in Provo! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like a lot of fun. But 19 dollars a person? I know that gets you the tube and the lift. But 19 dollars for 2 hours...

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is expensive so you have to make sure to take advantage of the time you have. When I went it was a ward activity so I didn't actually have to pay - so maybe you should suggest it to the activities committee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely need a winter adventure! Something to keep me occupied until the warm weather comes. :)

    ReplyDelete